Calculated Industries 4111 Construction Master Pro for Windows Software
- Adds speed & computing power of your PC to the advanced construction math found on the Pro hand-held & desktop models
- Enter your dimensions and the complete string of calculations appear on a single table, you can easily verify accuracy then print out for use on the jobsite
- Calculate in feet, inches & fractions. Instantly find linear dimensions, areas, volumes and square & cubic conversion.
- Use it as a handy pop-up programwithout leaving your CAD,s estimating, scheduling or other application
- Minimum PC Requirements:166 MHz Processor or Higher; Windows 9x, 2000, ME, or XP; 6 MB Hard Drive Space; 16 MB Ram; CD-ROM; 800x600 VGA Resolution Monitor
Construction Master Pro for Windows Software has all of the functions of the calculator but the convenience of your PC.
It Works in and Converts Between All Building Dimensional Formats: Feet, Inches, Fractions and Metric - Including Square and Cubic Formats.
Custom Rafter keys give you Common, Regular (45°) and Irregular (non-45°) Hips/Valley and Jack Rafters. Jack Rafter functions provide complete solutions in ascending/descending order for Regular and Irregular pitch roofs.
Instant rafter cutting angles - Cheek, Level and Plumb. Advanced circular solutions for arches, column/cone, pillars, windows, post holes and more. Rake-Wall key determines each stud length for any on-center spacing; ascending or descending order. Complete stair solutions for Risers, Treads, Stringer Length, Incline Angle.
Trigonometric functions simplify complex construction math: Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Arcsine Arccosine and Arctangent. D:M:S to Decimal Degree conversions. Automatic Block and Footing Solutions.
Backspace makes it easy to change just entered values. Three built-in Memories store constants and accumulate values Preference function for user-defined options.
Custom-Set Fractions;1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, and 1/64. Constant Operator; Exponential notation.