Construction Master 5 (En Espanol) Construction Calculator 4054, Calculated Industries
Feet-Inch-Fraction construction calculator in Spanish For Spanish-speaking contractors, builders, and tradespersons and construction companies with Spanish-speaking employees.
All special function key labels, the LCD display and calculated values are in Spanish. Spanish and English User's Guides and Quick Start tutorial video are also included. Provide Spanish-speaking contractors and tradespeople quickly, easily and accurately solve complex construction problems in the office or on the jobsite, reducing costly errors, saving time and preventing expensive rework. It is the perfect tool on the job site or in the office.
- Linear, Area and Volume solutions: Convert Dimensions, including Metric
- Rafter, Roof and Framing solutions: Hip/Valley, Jacks and Rake-Walls
- Stair solutions: Risers, Treads, Stringer, Incline
- Built-in Right-Angle solutions: Automatic Square-ups
- Circular and Arc Calculations: Areas, Diameters, Circumference
- Includes Spanish and English User's Guides
For Spanish-speaking Contractors, Builders, and Tradespersons
The Construction Master 5 En Espanol is the first construction math calculator designed specifically for the 30% of the construction work force who are Spanish-speaking. Easy-to-use in the field or office - it meets the need for fast, accurate construction-math solutions. Save time, money and materials.
For Spanish-speaking Contractors, Builders, and Tradespersons and construction companies with Spanish-speaking employees
The Construction Master 5 En Espanol is the first Construction-Math calculator designed specifically for Spanish-speaking users. All special function key labels, the LCD display and calculated values are in Spanish. Spanish and English User's Guides are included.
With 30% of the construction workforce Spanish-speaking, and two out of every three new construction jobs in 2006 being filled by Hispanic workers, the Construction Master 5 En Espanol will help companies and their employees save time and money. The Construction Master 5 En Espanol helps Spanish-speaking contractors and tradespeople quickly, easily and accurately solve complex construction problems in the office or on the jobsite, reducing costly errors, saving time and preventing expensive rework. It is the perfect tool on the job site or in the office.
- LCD in Spanish
- Function Keys in Spanish
- User's Guide in Spanish
Dimensional Math and Conversions
- Works in and converts between building dimensional formats: Yards, Feet-Inch-Fractions, Decimal Feet-Inches and Metric - including Area and Volume
- Find Weight per Volume
- Stair calculations for Risers, Treads, Stringer Length and Incline Angle; displays Run and Rise
- Custom Rafter Function provides Common Rafters, Regular and Irregular Hips, Valleys and Jacks. Jack Rafter feature provides complete solutions for Regular and Irregular Pitch roofs. Displays On-center spacing
- Solutions for Circles, Arcs, Columns, Pillars, Windows, Post-holes and more
- Rake-Wall function determines Stud Length for any On-center Spacing, in Ascending or Descending order
- Board Feet Lumber estimating
- User Preferences: Set custom defined options such as Fractional settings for 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, and 1/64
- Backspace Key: Makes it easy to change just-entered values
- Cost per Unit: Easily solve unit costing and pricing
- "Paperless" Tape: Allows for review of last 20 entries; double- check totals
- Standard Calculations: Works as a math calculator with +, -, +/-, ×, ÷, %, π, 1/x, x2, and √.
- Automatic Shut-Off saves battery life