Sharp EL-W516XBSL Scientific Calculator
The EL-W516XBSL calculator performs over 530 advanced scientific functions and utilizes WriteView Technology, a 4-line display and Multi-Line Playback to make scientific equations easier for students to solve. It is ideal for students studying general math, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, statistics, biology, chemistry, and general science.
- 556 different scientific functions
- Extra large 4-Line, 16-digit LCD display screen
- Write View Technology displays formulas as they are written in textbooks
- Modes: Normal, Stat, Drill, Complex, Matrix, List, Equation
- Ability to solve three simultaneous equations
- Four programmable keys for quick use of user desired functions
Sharp Electronics EL-W516XBSL Scientific Calculator
The EL-W516XBSL calculator is a fully-functional, high quality scientific calculator that performs over 530 advanced scientific and mathematical functions. It features WriteView Technology that allows students to view formulas in the exact order they appear in their textbook. It also utilizes a large, easy to read a 4-line display and a Playback feature so you can edit formulas easily. For quick use of your desired functions, there are four programmable keys.
Plus, the equation solver gives you the ability to solve three equations simultaneously! The EL-W516XBSL makes solving difficult scientific equations a piece of cake!
Perfect for Students
Advanced technology and engineering gives you the pin-point accuracy you expect from Sharp Electronics. It is ideal for students studying general math, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, statistics, biology, chemistry, and general science.
- 556 Scientific Functions - Statistical, Trigonometric, and Other Functions
- Large Display - 4-Line, 16-Digit LCD Display
- WriteView Technology - Formulas Displayed as Written in Textbooks
- Playback - To Edit and Make Changes to Formulas Easily
- Modes - Normal, Stat, Drill, Complex, Matrix, List, Equation
- Four Programmable Keys - For Quick use of User Desired Functions
- Equation Solver - Ability to Solve Three Simultaneous Equations
- sin, cos, tan, sin-1, cos-1, tan-1
- Log, In, 10x, eX
- sinh, cosh, tanh, sinh-1, cosh-1, tanh-1
- nCr, cPr
- DEG, RAD, GRAD [DRG]
- -> r8, ->xy
- >DEG, >RAD,>GRAD [DRG]
User Rating: ★★★★
Great product. This was good enough for my Risk and Reliability Engineering exam as well as the others. Worked perfectly. The only issue is that it felt rather light compared to how nice it looks; the buttons were not what I had become accustomed to from Sharp and I wish it had soft rubber on the case to reduce slippage on the desk. Otherwise a great calculator. The issue of answers being in fraction is not an issue, you can change data or setup the write view to give decimals as default. YouTube can resolve that so much ado about nothing from the naysayers. I plan to give this to my son once he is ready. So that's the confidence I have in the device.
User: A. E. Dahan
User Rating: ★★★★★
Best combination of max # of functions, clear display, max # display lines, key layout ease, smooth closure/protection, name brand and value. Highly recommended for middle school kids with "no graphing capability" requirement.
User: Tomika Heard
User Rating: ★★★★★
I have used this calculator in college and it became the best tool I have every gotten. So, when my grand daughter needed a calculator instead of given he the one I had, I decided to purchase one that she could have. I love it!
User: Michael G.
User Rating: ★★★★★
It works fine, and has about 440 more functions than I'll ever need to use. My math students are greatly impressed by its appearance. It is a big large in the hand, though.