Texas Instruments TI-83 PLUS Programmable Graphing Calculator
- Large 16-character, 8-line display for graphs and charts
- Powerful 160KB upgradeable flash
- Approved for use on most standardized tests
- 7 graphing styles differentiate graphs drawn to ensure students understand different ways to display data
- Advanced statistics functions, including hypothesis testing and confidence intervals, are ideal for AP, honors, and college courses
- Preloaded with an array of educational apps, including StudyCards, Vernier EasyData, and more
- Financial functions, including time-value of money, cash flow, and amortization are ideal for business students or professionals
- USB (cable sold separately) and unit-to-unit connectivity (cable included) allow connectivity to computers
- Powered by 4 AAA batteries, which are included
Plenty of Calculating Power for Complex Equations and Formulas
The TI-83 Plus Graphing Calculator comes with 160KB of upgradeable flash memory and 24KB of RAM, offering storage space for formulas, apps, and notes, while providing powerful calculating ability to solve complex equations.
Large Screen Provides Space for Graphs, Charts, and Long Equations
The TI-83 Plus has a 16-character, 8-line display with adjustable contrast for showing scatter plots, line graphs, and other graphics with ease. It also has room to display the calculator's advanced functions, which are accessible through pull-down display menus.
USB Connectivity Expands Learning Opportunities
A built-in USB port allows the TI-83 Plus Graphing Calculator to connect to compatible graphing calculators like another TI-83, TI-83 Plus or TI-84 Plus. It can receive lists L1-L6 from TI-82, allowing students to compare and contrast data. The TI-83 can also connect to computers to download data into spreadsheet programs or other compatible software programs for analysis.
Preloaded with Educational Apps and Software for Student Use
The Texas Instruments TI-83 Graphing Calculator comes equipped with educational apps designed for classroom use, like StudyCards and Vernier EasyData. There is also an array of instruments compatible with the TI-83, making it an ideal learning tool for math and science classrooms. The calculator is approved for use on the PSAT, SAT, and ACT college entrance exams, IB, and AP tests.
- Programmable graphing calculator.
- Ideal for the algebra classroom.
- Lets students graph and compare functions, as well as perform data plotting and analysis.
- Horizontal and vertical split screen options.
- Advanced functions accessed through pull-down display menus.
- Real and complex numbers calculated to 14-digit accuracy and displayed with 10 digits plus a two-digit exponent.
- Graphs 10 rectangular functions, six parametric expressions, six polar expressions and three recursively-defined sequences.
- Up to 10 graphing functions defined, saved, graphed and analyzed at one time.
- Sequence graphing mode shows time series plot, cobweb/ stair-step plot and phase plots.